Privacystatement of furnfurn.com
17 December 2018
Through our web shop, privacy sensitive or personal data are processed. furnfurn.com values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
FURNFURN is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our web shop furnfurn.com. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions or you would like to know exactly what personal data we collect from you, please contact [email protected]
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your phone number, email address, invoice address and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until your order has been completed. Certain types of personal data will be retained for a longer period with regards to the legal tax retention. (the legal retention period).
Providing to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organisations, that may receive your personal data. To handle your orders, we work together with:
- Our postal service provider UPS, DHL, POSTNL
We will not publish your customer data.
Our web shop shows generic advertisements We do not collect personal data for this purpose, so we cannot know whether you like these or not. .
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our web shop
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don't anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password;
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored;
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for; Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data; Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For Ireland, this is the Data Protection Comission.
25TH FLOOR WORKINGTON TOWER
78 BONHAM STRAND
SHEUNG WAN, HONG KONG